Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
Victor Salerno ’66, CEO of O’Connell Electric and Chair of the College’s Board of Trustees, took some time out on Tuesday evening to be a guest lecturer for the first time in the building that bears his name.
Salerno was invited to speak by School of Business adjunct faculty member Terry Hartmann to his Managerial Finance class of 22 students.
John Smillie, owner of John Smillie Photography (and photographer who captured Salerno's lecture), stayed during some of the class, and Salerno used him as an example of someone who worked hard, networked, and was eventually able to become a business owner.
Latest College News Stories
- Clark Honored with Teddi Award
- Countdown to Commencement - Kelsey Regetz
- ’75 Alumna is Keynote Speaker at 2014 Science Scholars Symposium
- High School Students “Spend-a-Day” with the Department of Media and Communication
- Maggs to be Published in “American Economist”
- Kozan Publishes Two Articles
- Cunningham to be Visiting Faculty in Yucatan in Fall 2014
- Pharmacy Faculty, Students Complete Pune Medical Mission
- March First Friday to Focus on Evolution of Criminology
- School of Business Dean Surprises Students with Invites to Join Beta Gamma Sigma
- Accounting Roundtable Energizes Students
- AMA Rochester Collegiate Conference Attracts Area Students, National Professionals to Fisher
- Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- Cowley Attends BGS Student Leadership Forum