Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
Victor Salerno ’66, CEO of O’Connell Electric and Chair of the College’s Board of Trustees, took some time out on Tuesday evening to be a guest lecturer for the first time in the building that bears his name.
Salerno was invited to speak by School of Business adjunct faculty member Terry Hartmann to his Managerial Finance class of 22 students.
John Smillie, owner of John Smillie Photography (and photographer who captured Salerno's lecture), stayed during some of the class, and Salerno used him as an example of someone who worked hard, networked, and was eventually able to become a business owner.
Check out photos from Fisher's 2015 Commencement Ceremonies on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- College Renovates Park & Ride; Adds 120 Parking Spots
- Fisher Joins on to Sponsor Race for the Space Entrepreneurship Competition
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Ed.D. Candidate Presents at D.C. Educator Conference
- iHeartMedia Names Fisher Alum L.A. Market President
- Two Fisher Students Participate in LeaderShape Institute
- President Rooney Shares the Vision of Fisher’s Founders with Rochester Rotary
- O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery to Open “Rodzina” Exhibit
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Welcomes the Cleveland Browns to Campus for Practice with the Buffalo Bills
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- Madigan Delivers Paper at International Conference on MacIntyrean Enquiry
- Business Horizons, Harvard Business Review Pick Up Business Professor's Papers
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference