Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
Victor Salerno ’66, CEO of O’Connell Electric and Chair of the College’s Board of Trustees, took some time out on Tuesday evening to be a guest lecturer for the first time in the building that bears his name.
Salerno was invited to speak by School of Business adjunct faculty member Terry Hartmann to his Managerial Finance class of 22 students.
John Smillie, owner of John Smillie Photography (and photographer who captured Salerno's lecture), stayed during some of the class, and Salerno used him as an example of someone who worked hard, networked, and was eventually able to become a business owner.
Check out photos from Commencement 2016 on Flickr!
Latest College News Stories
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- Fisher Hosts National Computers and Writing Conference
- Rice’s Book Earns Philippine Book Award Nomination
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Ed.D. Candidate Appointed Dean of Admissions at Morrisville State College
- Community Literacy Center Receives Grant Support
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine