Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
Victor Salerno ’66, CEO of O’Connell Electric and Chair of the College’s Board of Trustees, took some time out on Tuesday evening to be a guest lecturer for the first time in the building that bears his name.
Salerno was invited to speak by School of Business adjunct faculty member Terry Hartmann to his Managerial Finance class of 22 students.
John Smillie, owner of John Smillie Photography (and photographer who captured Salerno's lecture), stayed during some of the class, and Salerno used him as an example of someone who worked hard, networked, and was eventually able to become a business owner.
Latest College News Stories
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Salerno Visits Graduate Class
- O'Connor Ermi Surpasses 100 Career Wins
- Education Students Benefit from Partnership with Greece School District
- Fisher Ranks 6th for Best College Campus in New York State
- Recent Biology Graduates to Publish Work
- Green Speaks at Joint Mathematics Meetings
- Pharmacy Students Place in Top 10 at National Clinical Skills Competition
- Bowman Publishes “Narratives of Cyprus”
- Countdown to Commencement: Brendan Hughes
- Race, Equity, and Justice Programs Planned for Spring
- Coexistence Dinner Encourages Dialogue, Spirituality
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Lazardeux Co-Authors Article, Publishes Book
- Proietti ’67 to Serve as Guest Lecturer for February First Friday Lecture