Important Info for Graduates
The deadline to order commencement announcements has passed. You may pick up any announcements you have already ordered in the Campus Life Office.
Announcements may also be picked up or purchased in person, while supplies last.
Did You Miss 100 Days?
Check out the following Fast Trac dates:
- Tues., Feb. 25 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Campus Center Atrium
- Wed., March 12 | 4 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Campus Center Atrium
- Sat., March 15 | 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Cyber Cafe
Unable to Attend a Fast Trac Session?
If you are unable to attend a Fast Trac session, stop by the Office of Campus Life, Suite 210, Campus Center, to receive your graduation information.
The Countdown is On
After years of hard work you are about to begin preparing for one of the largest celebrations of your life: GRADUATION!
Apply to Graduate
By now you should have submitted your Application to Graduate on Fish 'R' Net. If you have not submitted your Application for Graduate, you must contact the Registrar's office to initiate the process.
If you plan to graduate in May 2014, by now you should have submitted your Application to Graduate via Fish 'R' Net. If you have not yet submitted your Application to Graduate, and you plan to be completely finished with all courses by May or be within six credits of being finished or have nothing left to take except student teaching courses, you must now contact the Registrar's Office to initiate the process. Students who have already applied online to graduate do not have to apply again. A video demonstration of how to view your completed graduation application in Fish 'R' Net can be found on the Registrar's website.
Career Center Offerings
Other Items to Note
- Make hotel reservations (visit the Area Accommodations page for a listing of area hotels)
- Order your cap and gown
- Utilize the Career Center
- Contribute to the Class Gift
- Update contact information with Registrar's Office and the Alumni Office
- Review loan exit counseling and repayment information
- Loan Exit Counseling and Repayment [pdf]
- Student Loan and Financial Planning Checklist [pdf] - from Sallie Mae
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at (585) 385-8042 with further questions or concerns
Dates to Remember
- Informational mailing for Commencement sent out
- Order your cap and gown from the College Store (exact dates to follow)
- Last day of classes
May 5 – May 10
- Senior Week - Watch for details
- Dinner/Food and Spirits Pairing
- Golf Tournament
- Senior Ball (Rochester Riverside Convention Center)
- Senior Convocation
- President's Awards Ceremony (invitation only event)
- Baccalaureate Mass
- Senior Celebration Dinner
- Senior Night at Frontier Field
- School / Departmental Activities
- Residential Halls close at 6:00 PM
Welcome soon-to-be-Fisher Alumni!
The Senior Class gift is a way to commemorate your time at Fisher and leave your “mark” for future classes. To ensure the Class of 2014 will always be remembered, consider making a gift.
Your pledge can be made in honor of a favorite professor, parent or classmate. Upon payment, your honoree will receive a letter that includes your note of appreciation and your message will be displayed in the commencement program.
Continue the tradition started by the Pioneer Class of St. John Fisher College and leave your legacy.
Even if you are not able to give, please contact us to update your address and let know where you are after graduation.