Student Clubs and Organizations
With everything from academic and special interest groups to media/publications, club sports, and department-affiliated organizations, opportunities for participation and leadership abound!
Student Activities Board (SAB)
Looking for fun? SAB is responsible for major campus programs and social activities such as movies, comedians, cultural programs, trips, and major weekend activities throughout the year.
Student Government Association (SGA)
SGA represents and advocates for the needs of students in all aspects of life at Fisher. If you are looking for leadership opportunities, SGA might be for you!
Not living on campus? No problem! Commuter Council organizes events and trips that are open to both commuters and residents, creating a social environment for you to meet other students.
Resident Student Association (RSA)
Regardless of which residence hall you live in, RSA creates a positive campus community through social and educational programs that will enrich your experience.
Teddi Dance for Love
The Teddi Dance for Love has been a Fisher tradition for over 30 years. Proceeds from the 24-hour dance marathon benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times. All students are encouraged to dance.
The students in your particular class are the people with whom you hold common bonds, which will continue beyond your Fisher experience. Class officers provide opportunities for unity building and support networks, and are elected by their respective classes.
Interested in media and communications? Gain valuable hands-on experience with one of Fisher's media/publications organizations.
- The Angle - Literary magazine
- JoRoffs - Student yearbook
- The Cardinal Courier - Bi-monthly student newspaper
- Cardinal TV (CTV) Club - Runs the TV station and broadcasts Fisher News
Meet new people while staying active! The following clubs meet throughout the year:
Department-affiliated organizations operate under the direction of a specific College department or office.
- Leadership Council
- Pharmacy Student Government Association (PSGA)
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Student Athlete Mentors (SAMs)
- Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA)
Honor Societies are national and international organizations that recognize achievement in a particular area of study.
- Alpha Mu Gamma, Eta Chi Chapter (Foreign Language)
- Alpha Sigma Lambda, Delta Mu Chapter
- Beta Beta Beta, Upsilon Rho Chapter (Biology)
- Delta Epsilon Sigma, Gamma Tau Chapter
- Lambda Pi Eta, Psi Upsilon Chapter (Communication)
- National Residence Hall Honorary
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics)
- Phi Alpha Theta (History)
- Pi Delta Phi, Eta Nu Chapter (French)
- Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Sigma Chapter (Nursing)
Special Interest Organizations
From drama club to ski club, and everything in between, you're sure to find an outlet for your interests. You may even find a new passion!
- Art Club
- Arts in Motion (AIM)
- Asian Student Union
- Black Student Union
- Colleges Against Cancer (CAC)
- Dance Club
- Fisher Cru
- Fisher Gaming
- Fisher Players Drama Club
- Fisher's Gay Straight Alliance (GSA)
- Fisher Ski Association
- Fisher Swingbirds (jazz)
- Investment Club
- Just Wing It (improv)
- Latino Student Union
- Measure 13 (a capella group)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Outdoors Club
- Student Concert Committee
- Students of Multicultural Affairs (SOMA)
- Students With A Vision (SWAV)
- Sustained Dialogue
- Veterans' Affairs
- Young Life
- Young Voters Club
Dive deeper into your studies by joining one of Fisher's many academic organizations. You'll make friends and learn more about the world at the same time. We call that a win-win situation!
- Accounting Club
- American Studies Club
- Anthropology Club
- Biology Club
- Chemistry Club
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Diogenes (Philosophy) Club
- English Club
- History Club
- Irish Studies Club
- Marketing Club
- Math Club
- Physics Club
- Political Science Club
- Pre-Law Association
- Psychology Alliance
- Religious Studies Club
- Public Relations Student Society of America
- Sociology Club
- Sport Management Club
- Student Human Resource Management Chapter (SHRM)
- Student Nursing Association
- Teacher Education Society of America (TESA)
- Women and Gender Studies Club