Orientation Information for Transfer Students
Tuesday, January 13, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Orientation for all transfer students will take place on Tuesday, January 13 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Check in begins at 3:30 p.m. in the Cleary Auditorium.
Join us for an informative evening of campus resources and sessions focusing on academic success, campus safety and all the opportunities here at Fisher. Please contact the Office of Campus Life with any questions.
Register for Transfer Orientation by January 5 to receive your free Fisher Cares t-shirt!
Transfer Student Reminders
- Residence hall check in and roommate information will be sent to your SJFC email.
- Questions regarding housing should be directed to the Office of Residential Life at (585) 385-8281 or email@example.com.
- MySJFC allows for single sign-on for many of Fisher's online services including Blackboard, Gmail, Atomic Learning, and more.
- Access MySJFC at http://my.sjfc.edu
Immunizations, Health Insurance Waiver & Physical
- For questions about immunizations, health insurance, or your health history form, please contact the Health & Wellness Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-8280.
Billing and Financial Aid
- Questions regarding your bill, payments, or payment options may be directed to Student Accounts at (585) 385-8061 or email@example.com.
- Your current bill is accessible online 24/7 through your Fish 'R' Net account.
- Questions regarding the status of loans and scholarships/grants should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at (585) 385-8042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I.D. Card and Parking
- Your I.D. card and parking permit will be available at Safety and Security located in Haffey Hall.
- All vehicles using College parking facilities must be registered with Safety and Security.
- Parking permits are available on the Safety and Security website.
- Questions regarding meal plans, dining locations, and hours of operation may be found on the Dining Services web page.
- It's easy to view the textbooks required for each of your courses and order them right online. Follow the instructions on the Ordering Textbooks Online page and your books will be waiting for you at Orientation!