Office of Residential Life
Fall 2015 - Returning Student Housing Selection
- The Housing Selection Process & Timeline
- How to pay your housing deposit [pdf]
- Information for Commuters
- Need to Find a Roommate?
General ResLife Information
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Something is broken in my room! Online Work Orders
- Residential Meal Plans & Commuter Meal Plans
- Requesting a room change
- Need to find a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Cardinal Health Newsletter [pdf]
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Living Off-Campus
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Withdrawing from Housing
- Work Orders
ResLife Mission Statement
The Office of Residential Life creates and supports a safe and inclusive living and learning environment, where we share responsibility with students to encourage success, development, and learning. We challenge students to celebrate diversity and strengthen the campus community.
|Feb. 16||Returning Student Housing Application available on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m. Housing deposits accepted through Student Accounts.|
|Feb. 24||Requests for Spring Break housing due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|Feb. 25||College Housing Fair, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center Mainstage|
|Feb. 27||Residence halls close for Spring Break at 6:00 p.m.|
|Feb. 27||Student Conduct Committee Applications due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|Mar. 8||Residence halls reopen at 8:00 a.m.|
|Mar. 12||Returning Student Housing Application and deposit due by 4:30 p.m. Deposits are paid through Student Accounts and applications are submitted on ResLife Online.|