Office of Residential Life
New First Year & Transfer Students
Sign-Up for Housing
Starting April 18, incoming freshmen, transfer, and readmitted students will be able to complete the housing application and review the housing contract using ResLife Online. The housing application is due by noon on June 17.
- New Student Frequently Asked Questions
- What to bring and what not to bring. Print-friendly list [pdf]
- Please check your SJFC email regularly for updates from Residential Life. If you are accessing your email for the first time, please visit the OIT website for instructions. Student Gmail Mobile Device Setup [pdf].
Room assignments will be made available to students on ResLife Online in late July or early August.
Move-In & Orientation
- Saturday, September 3 - First year (freshmen) students move into the residence halls at their assigned time and Freshmen Orientation begins! Move-in times and instructions will be provided on ResLife Online when room assignments are made available.
- Monday, September 5 (Labor Day) - Transfer and readmitted students move into the residence halls between 8 a.m. - noon, followed by Transfer Orientation. Move-in instructions will be provided on ResLife Online when room assignments are made available.
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Meal Plan Options
- Requesting a room change
- Do you need a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Online Facilities Work Order
- Add Cardinal Cash or check your balance online
ResLife Mission Statement
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
|Apr. 29||Senior Ball Guest Requests due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|Apr. 29||Spring 2016 Return from Abroad Housing Application due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|Apr. 30||Residence Halls Close at 6 p.m. for non-graduating seniors.|
|May 7||Commencement; Residence Halls Close to all remaining students at 6 p.m.|
|June 17||New student housing application due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.|
|June 30||Deadline to appeal spring 2016 room damage charges|