Commuter and Pharmacy Student Meal Plans
Information regarding meal plans for undergraduate commuters or pharmacy students can be found on the Dining Services website.
Resident Student Meal Plans
Living in the College's residence halls requires participation in one of the Resident Student Meal Plans.
New Students (First Year, Transfer, and Readmitted Students)
All incoming new students are assigned to the Gold Meal Plan. The Gold Meal Plan provides 190 meals per semester (approximately 13 meals per week) and $50 in Flex Dollars per semester. The Gold Meal Plan is used when Financial Aid determines your cost of attendance.
There is a larger plan available for new students who may want to eat more called the Platinum Meal Plan. The Platinum Meal Plan provides 272 meals per semester (approximately 19 meals per week) with no Flex Dollars. There is an increase in cost if you choose the Platinum Plan. If you need to increase borrowing to cover the added cost, you must contact the Financial Aid Office at (585) 385-8042. You can change to the Platinum Meal Plan following the instructions to change a meal plan below.
First year, transfer and readmitted students can only choose between the Gold and the Platinum meal plans for their first year in housing.
Returning students can choose the Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Meal Plan.
- Platinum Plan - (272 meals) approximately 19 meals per week with no Flex Dollars per semester
- Gold Plan - (190 meals) approximately 13 meals per week with $50 in Flex Dollars per semester
- Silver Plan - (165 meals) approximately 11 meals per week with $75 in Flex Dollars per semester
- Bronze Plan - (140 meals) approximately 9 meals per week with $100 in Flex Dollars per semester
Meal Plan Changes
- Fall 2014: The deadline to make changes to your fall meal plan is 4:30 p.m. on September 8, 2014.
- Spring 2015: Starting November 10, 2014, you can make changes to your semester meal plan on ResLife Online until 4:30 p.m. on January 20, 2015.
Meal Plan Costs
For information about meal plan cost, please contact Student Accounts.
More Information about Meal Plans
For information about the specifics of each meal plan, meal plan conditions or to add money to dining dollars, please contact Dining Services on the first floor of the Campus Center or (585) 385-8398 or at the Dining Services website.