Office of Residential Life
Are you interested in becoming an RA?
- Applications will be available starting Thursday, January 8th at 9:00 a.m. on ResLife Online. Applications are due by Thursday, February 5th at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
- Learn more about the position and selection process.
General ResLife Information
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Something is broken in my room! Online Work Orders
- Residential Meal Plans & Commuter Meal Plans
- Requesting a room change
- Need to find a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Cardinal Health Newsletter [pdf]
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Living Off-Campus
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Withdrawing from Housing
- Work Orders
ResLife Mission Statement
The Office of Residential Life creates and supports a safe and inclusive living and learning environment, where we share responsibility with students to encourage success, development, and learning. We challenge students to celebrate diversity and strengthen the campus community.
|Dec. 13||Residence halls close for winter recess at 6:00 p.m.|
|Jan. 8||Fall 2015 RA Application opens on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
|Jan. 13||Residence halls open for spring semester at 8:00 a.m. (earliest date students may move-in)|
|Jan. 20||Last day to make changes to spring meal plans. All requests due by 4:30 p.m. on ResLife Online.|
|Feb. 5||Fall 2015 RA Applications due on ResLife Online by 12:00 p.m. (Noon)|
|Feb. 16||Returning Student Housing Application available on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m. Housing deposits accepted through Student Accounts.|
|Mar. 12||Returning Student Housing Application and deposit due by 4:30 p.m. Deposits are paid through Student Accounts and applications are submitted on ResLife Online.|