Office of Residential Life
New First Year & Transfer Students
- Starting April 1, 2015, incoming freshmen, transfer, and readmitted students will be able to fill out the housing application and review the housing contract using ResLife Online. The housing application is due by noon on June 19, 2015.
- Housing assignments will be made available to students on ResLife Online in late July or early August.
- What to bring and what not to bring with you. Printer friendly list [pdf.]
- Summer Communication: Please check your SJFC email regularly for updates from Residential Life. If you are accessing your email for the first time, please visit the OIT website for instructions. Student Gmail Mobile Device Setup [pdf].
- When are the breaks?
- How do I get mail?
- Meal Plan Options
- Requesting a room change
- Do you need a roommate?
- Would you like to live on campus?
- Housing Contract [pdf]
- Meal Plan Information & Lackmann Dining Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Opening Dates & Breaks
- Online Facilities Work Order
ResLife Mission Statement
The Office of Residential Life creates and supports a safe and inclusive living and learning environment, where we share responsibility with students to encourage success, development, and learning. We challenge students to celebrate diversity and strengthen the campus community.
|May 9||Commencement - Residence halls close to all remaining students at 6:00 p.m.|
|June 19||Housing Application for new freshmen, transfers and readmitted students is during on ResLife Online by noon.|
|June 30||Last day to appeal room damage charges|
|Sept. 5||New freshmen students move into the residence halls at their assigned time|
|Sept. 6||New transfer and readmitted students move into the residence halls between 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Sept. 7||Residence halls open for returning students at 8:00 a.m.|
|Sept. 8||Classes begin at 8:00 a.m.|
|Oct. 16||Recess Day - Residence halls remain open|