RA Candidate Requirements
- Candidates must be enrolled at Fisher for at least one semester
- Candidates must have least 30 earned credits at the start of employment
- Candidates must have a Fisher GPA of 2.5 overall and a Fisher GPA of 2.0 the most recent semester
- Candidates must carry a full time course load (minimum 12 credits and maximum 19 credits per semester)
Behavior & Experience On Campus
- Candidates must have lived in a residence hall for at least one semester
- Candidates must have good student conduct standing
- We reserve the right to review Student Conduct files for all RA candidates
- If offered an RA position, compliance with the RA Agreement [pdf] is expected
Applications will be available starting Monday, October 14th at 9:00 a.m. on ResLife Online. Applications are due by Thursday, October 31st at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
|Applications available on ResLife Online at 9:00 a.m.|
RA Information Sessions:
Oct. 16, 9:30 p.m. - Murray Hall, 2nd floor lounge
Oct. 24, 9:30 p.m. - Basil 135
Oct. 29, 9:30 p.m. - WSON 100
Each candidate must attend 1 session.
Applications due by noon on ResLife Online
Review the RA Agreement [pdf]
Please contact Stephanie Ketterl at email@example.com with any questions.