MBA Application Process
Fisher's MBA program operates on a rolling admissions basis. Applications are reviewed as they are received and admissions decisions are made within four weeks of receipt of a completed application.
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions if you have questions about the application process.
Semester Entry Options
- MBA: Fall, spring, and summer entry
General Application Requirements
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation which can be submitted online. Please refer to the online application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- Results of the TOEFL (if native language is not English)
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)
MBA Program Requirement Waivers
Upon meeting all admission requirements, students may be eligible for waiver(s) from foundation courses based on prior academic preparation at a regionally accredited institution.
- Waivers require a minimum grade of "B" or higher in equivalent coursework.
- In the case of GMGT 573 and GMGT 580 a "B" average is required for the two required classes.
- Courses must have been taken within the last 10 years from the semester the student will enroll.
- Advanced Placement (AP) credit is accepted with scores of 4 or 5 on the exams.
- Applicants may be asked to provide additional supporting documentation to help with specific course evaluation.
|Graduate Course||General Waiver Equivalents||Fisher Equivalents|
|GMGT 573 - Financial Accounting Fundamentals||Principals, Fundamental or Managerial Accounting I and II||ACCT 101 and ACCT 102|
|GMGT 576 - Statistics for Managers||Statistics||ECON 221|
|GMGT 579 - Organization Structure and Process||Organizational Behavior||MGMT 211|
|GMGT 580 - Economic Foundations and Practice||Microeconomics and Macroeconomics||ECON 105 and ECON 106|
|GMGT 585 - Managerial Finance||Corporate or Managerial Finance||FIN 315|
|GMGT 590 - Operations Management||Operations or Production Management||MGMT 409|