M.S. in Childhood/Special Education Application Process
The master's program in childhood and special education operates on a rolling admissions basis. Applications are reviewed as they are received and admissions decisions are made within four weeks of receipt of a completed application.
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions if you have questions about the application process.
Semester Entry Options
- Fall entry only
General Application Requirements
- Completed online application
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation which can be submitted online. Please refer to the online application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- Results of the TOEFL (if native language is not English)
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)
Note: To comply with New York State regulations, all applicants to graduate-level initial teacher certification programs must provide St. John Fisher College with official scores on any of the exams listed below:
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)*
Note: St. John Fisher College is a MAT testing center. Register for an upcoming test.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)*
Test scores are valid on these exams for five years.
*Please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or (585) 385-8064 to inquire about minimum scores required on these exams.