Minor in Physics
A physics minor consists of the following 18 credits of physics courses.
- PHYS 131C - P4 General Physics I (4)
- PHYS 132C - P4 General Physics II (4)
- PHYS 211 - Modern Physics I (4)
- PHYS 211L - Modern Physics I Lab (1)*
- PHYS 212 - Modern Physics II (4)
- PHYS 212L - Modern Physics II Lab (1)*
*You may complete the physics minor by opting to take a 300–level physics course in place of the two Modern Physics labs.
Note: A grade point average of 2.00 is required for all courses taken in residence that may be applied to the minor.