Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Virginia Commonwealth University
Ph.D., Penn State College of Medicine
B.A., St. John Fisher College
- PHAR 3144 – Systems Pharmacology I
- PHAR 4144 – Systems Pharmacology III
- PHAR 4244 – Systems Pharmacology IV
- PHAR 5507 – Toxins and Poisons
- PHAR 5534 – Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
Dr. Lull’s training was primarily in the areas of neuropharmacology and neurotoxicology. Since becoming a faculty member at the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Dr. Lull has pursued her interests in three main subject areas:
- In partnership with the service organization Global Volunteers, Dr. Lull travels with students on service trips around the world and conducts research related to the impacts of health education, resources, and healthcare access on the health of individuals in developing countries.
- Building upon her experience with drug abuse and toxicology, Dr. Lull works to improve understanding of the relationship between drug levels and behavioral effects as well as promote public awareness of drug effects.
- Lull is currently active in the scholarship of teaching and learning by assessing and publishing on innovating teaching methods, methods for assessment of student learning and the development of co-curricular programs.
- Lull ME, Mathews JM. Online self-testing resources prepared by peer tutors as a formative assessment tool in pharmacology courses. Am J Pharm Educ 2016; 80(7): Article 124. [PMID: 27756932]
- Lull ME, Utter CR, Traina A. Self-directed learning through journal use in an elective pharmacy course. Pharmacy Educ 2015; 15(1): 27-30.
- Traina AN, Lull ME, Hui AC, Zahorian TM, Lyons-Patterson J. Once weekly exenatide as adjunct treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus. Can J Diabetes, 2014; 38(4): 269-272. [PMID: 24977495]
- Pierce D, Schweighardt A, Lull ME, Mathews JL. Workshop for assessment of emotional intelligence, self-awareness and group dynamics: student characteristics and impressions. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Meeting, Nashville, Tennessee, July 2017.
- DeNapoli SM, Seidel DP, Snyder J, Kirwan B, Lull ME. Effects of fructose advanced glycation end products (AGEs) on microglia and neuronal cell lines. Abstract #235346. American Society of Health Systems Pharmacy Midyear Clinical Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 2016.
- Seidel DP, DeNapoli SM, Maciulewicz TS, Lull ME. Fructose alters cell survival and gene expression in microglia and neuronal cells lines. Abstract #243147. American Society of Health Systems Pharmacy Midyear Clinical Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 2016.
- Birnie CR, DeLucenay A, Lull ME, Parkhill A, Schwandt K, Mathews JL, Chablani L, DelMonte K, Sapinoro R. Expanding Co-Curricular Experiences: Global and Domestic Service Projects for Pharmacy Students. FIP World Congress of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Meeting, Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 2016.