School of Arts and Sciences Programs and Departments
All programs in the School of Arts and Sciences emphasize knowledge in their particular disciplines so that students have mastery over the content in their majors.
Students who choose to major in the School of Arts and Sciences will develop essential skills for today’s workforce, have numerous opportunities to learn both inside and outside of the classroom, and will be equipped to work in a career they are passionate about.
Majors, Minors, and Concentrations
- Catholic Heritage*
- Chemistry - Biochemistry
- Chemistry - Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Communication/Journalism (see Media and Communication)
- Computer Science
- Media and Communication (formerly Communication/Journalism)
- Media Management
- Museum Studies Certificate
- Spanish (Modern Languages)
- Spanish for the Health Professions*
- Sport Management
- Strategic Communication*