Fisher’s eight traditional residence halls include one exclusively for first-year students, two with a mix of first-year and upperclass students, and five for upperclass students only.
We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
The housing selection process is for returning students who wish to live on campus for the 2017-18 academic year. Incoming first year and transfer students will apply for housing at a later date during a separate process.
- Housing Application and Housing Deposit - Due March 16
- Process Overview
- Complete Timeline
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Abroad
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- February 7 - Sping Break Housing Request Form opens on ResLife Online.
- February 13 - 2017-2018 Housing Application opens for returning students on ResLife Online. New freshman and transfer students will apply for housing at a later date.
- February 17 - RA Applications due by 12 p.m. on ResLife Online.
- February 28 - Sping Break Housing Request Form due on ResLife Online by 4:30 p.m.
- February 28 - Student Conduct Committee Applications due by 4:30 p.m. on ResLife Online.
- March 3 - Residence halls close for spring break at 6 p.m.
- March 12 - Residence halls open for spring break at 8 a.m.
- March 14 & 15 - Residence Hall Open Houses between 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
- March 16 - Housing Application and Deposit due by 4:30 p.m.