- Want to move on campus? If you missed housing selection and still want to live on campus, please sign up on the Housing Wait List.
- Are you looking for a room change? To request a room or roommate change, please sign up on the Room Change Wait List.
- Do you need a roommate? Find a roommate using the ResLife Roommate Finder.
- Studying abroad? Find information about returning to campus after studying abroad.
- Housing applications for incoming freshman, transfer and readmitted students will open on ResLife Online in April. More information about this process will be communicated to you this spring.
- For more information about living on campus, please read our FAQ section and explore the residence halls.
Want to Live Off Campus Next Year?
ResLife partners with RentRochester.com. When looking for housing through their site, you leave the St. John Fisher College website.
St. John Fisher College does not inspect, recommend, or guarantee any off-campus housing listed on the site below. The listed properties are not endorsed by St. John Fisher College and are provided as a convenience. Renters are responsible for determining if the housing options listed meet their standards and expectations; renters will be contracting directly with a landlord for accommodations.
Note: The housing contract is binding for the entire academic year. Releases are granted in rare cases with appropriate documentation. More on withdrawing from housing.