M.S. in Mental Health Counseling Application Process
The master's program in mental health counseling operates on a rolling admissions basis. Applications are reviewed as they are received and admissions decisions are made within four weeks of receipt of a completed application.
Contact the Office of Graduate Admissions if you have questions about the application process.
Semester Entry Options
- Fall entry only
General Application Requirements
- Completed Online Application or Application Form [pdf]
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation [pdf] Note: You can now submit recommendation letters online. Please refer to the Online Application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- Results of the TOEFL (if native language is not English)
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)