Copy a Class List to Excel
For best results, please use the Firefox browser. Internet Explorer does not work well for this procedure.
- Enter Fish 'R' Net.
- Under the Faculty Services tab, choose Term Selection.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the desired term and click Submit.
- Choose CRN Selection.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the course roster you wish to copy and click Submit.
- Choose Summary Class List.
- Starting at the Summary Class List heading, left-click on the mouse (hold down the left-click button) and drag and highlight moving from left to right and top to bottom of the entire class list.
- While the entire class list is highlighted, right-click on the mouse and select Copy.
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- In the cell A1, right-click on the mouse and select Paste Special and Text, then click OK.
- At this point you can re-label the rows and add or delete any of the data.