To comply with New York State Public Health Law and St. John Fisher College policy, please see the immunization requirements below.
Requirements for All Students
- If you are a student who was born after January 1, 1957 and are enrolled in six credit hours or more, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella.
- If you are a student living on campus, you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis.
- If you are a student living off campus (undergraduate or graduate), you must provide the College with proof of immunity to meningococcal meningitis –OR– complete the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form.
The Health and Wellness Center will accept your immunization record from high school, transfer institution, or your health care provider.
- Immunization Requirements Form [pdf]
- Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form [pdf] - for commuter use only
All forms and records can be mailed or faxed to:
Health and Wellness Center
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Fax: (585) 385-8299
Without proof of the above immunizations, you will have an immunization hold placed on your account restricting you from registering for classes, viewing your grades, and moving into residence halls. This hold will remain until all NYS mandated immunization requirements are met. In addition, if the NYS mandated immunization records are not turned in by 30 days after the start of classes, you will be removed from class. If you are withdrawn from your courses and wish to re-enroll, you will be required to pay a $300 reinstatement fee after you submit the required documentation.
Print Your Immunization Record
For students and alumni enrolled prior to the fall 2015 semester, you can print your immunization records through Fish 'R' Net:
- Login to Fish 'R' Net.
- Go to the Student Services Menu.
- Click Student Records, Immunization Record.
- Print your record.
Call the Health and Wellness Center at (585) 385-8280 with any questions.